Acne is a genetic disease. While there is no cure, there are workable treatments which will keep acne under control and restore balance to the skin during the active years of problematic flare ups.
Unfortunately Acne, particularly teenage acne, is a problematic skin condition which is very common. It is caused when oil and dead cells build up and block hair follicles, causing unsightly and painful bumps and pimples, known as pustules and papules.
Acne can scar the skin, and cause emotional stress if not kept under control. The following factors can exacerbate an acne concern:
- • Acnegenic fatty acids found in some make-ups, sunscreens and hair products.
- • Diets rich in iodine have been linked to acne.
- • Incorrect cleansing routines
- • Hormonal fluctuation
- • Stress
- • Hereditary
Morning and Evening Cleansing Routine
1. Double cleanse the skin with DermaFix Active Cleansing Gel to offer deep cleaning benefits.
2. For sensitive acne prone skin use the DermaFix Gentle Cleansing Gel offering anti-inflammatory benefits, and is recommended for Accutane/Roaccutane users.
3. Advance treatment by adding 1-2 drops of DermaFix BermaBright into your cleanser at night only. (Not for use if using Accutane/Roaccutane products)
4. Exfoliate daily with FermaFix DermaPolish, a gentle enzyme exfoliant assisting with the removal of dark redundant skin cells.
5. Tone the skin with DermaFix Revitalising Toner to prepare the skin for advanced absorption of active ingredients and anti-inflammatory benefits.
** PLEASE NOTE IF USING ACCUTANE/ROACCUTANE PRODUCTS AVOID USE OF THE DERMAFIX DERMABRIGHT.
Morning and Evening Skin Care Routine
After cleansing routine, apply DermaFix ACC Vitamin C for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Follow with DermaFix DermaShield SPF 50 High Protection UVA/UVB Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide, a soothing non-oily formula.
After cleansing routine, apply DermaFix ACC Vitamin C for its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits. Follow with DermaFix Vitamin B Cream to assist with healing and the control of oil gland secretions.
For advanced control of congested pores DermaFix Mattifying Pore Minimizer may be added to your evening routine as a fast acting SOS treatment.
DermaFix Clari-Fine Clay Masque may be used twice per week for skin refinement and a deep cleanse offering oil control.
- Meat, dairy and salt products containing Iodine should be eliminated from the diet.
- Once an established DermaFix skincare routine is achieved DermaFix MD Prescriptives Acne Solutions may be incorporate4d into your routine as an evening moisturiser, and DermaFix Vitamin B Cream, as a daily moisturiser.
**DermaFix MD Prescriptives Acne Solutions and DermaFix Vitamin B cream should not be applied on the same application.
Re-evaluate your skincare routine every month.
DermaFix Active Cleansing Gel 200ml$77.00 Add to cart
DermaFix Clari-Fine Clay Masque 125ml$111.00 Add to cart
DermaFix DermaPolish + Activated Charcoal 100grams$147.00 Add to cart
DermaFix Gentle Cleansing Gel 200ml$77.00 Add to cart
DermaFix Mattifying Pore Minimizer – Spot Treatment 15ml$60.00 Add to cart
DermaFix Revitalising Toner 150ml$59.00 Add to cart
DermaFix Vitamin B Cream 57ml$105.00 Add to cart
DermaFix Vitamin C Serum 30ml$113.00 Add to cart