Help correct and prevent fine lines and wrinkles with the DermaFix regime, which includes applying liposome encapsulated active ingredients topically to the skin, rich in Plant Stem Cells, Hyaluronic Acid and Peptides.
With many ranges of anti-ageing products available on the market today, both men and women are affected by the signs of ageing and are always looking for products and methods to assist in maintaining onces youthful appearance for longer.
While may products can assist in slowing down early signs of ageing, which include fine lines, increased dryness, wrinkles, age spots and sagging of the skin, once the ageing process has begun, it is more difficult to turn back the clock.
For many people, prevention is more effective than cure. In order to retain a youthful skin lifestyle changes are necessary, together with the correct products and skin care regime, a healthy diet rich in skin enriching nutrients.
Your skins greatest enemies are:
- • Sun Exposure
- • Smoking
- • Environmental damage
- • Poor nutrition, lacking in vitamins and essential fatty acids
- • Excessive alcohol consumption
- • Stress
- • Sleep deprivation
Skin Cleansing Routine
1. Double cleanse the skin, including the neck and decollete with DermaFix Brightening Cleanser.
2. Exfoliate with DermaFix DermaPolish, a gentle enzyme exfoliant assisting in the removal of redundant skin cells. Make a paste with a teaspoon of DermaFix DermaPolish, and a few drops of water. This may be left on the skin for 3-5 minutes. Rinse.
3. Follow with DermaFix Brightening Toner to prepare the skin for advanced absorption of the active ingredients of your serum or moisturiser of choice.
Morning and Evening Skin Care Routine
• After the cleansing routine, apply DermaFix ACC Hyaluronic Gel to plump up fine lines and wrinkles.
• Follow with DermaFix PowerDerm assisting with epidermal regeneration and increasing collagen and elastin production.
• Always protect your skin from the suns harmful UVB/UVA rays with DermaFix DermaShield SPF 50 or DermaFix MD Prescriptives SPF 50.
• The application of the DermaFix Vitamin Therapy Masque can be used 2-3 times per week and either removed after 20 minutes, or may be left on overnight as a skin boosting treatment.
• DermaFix Regenerate RX assists in the stimulation of growth factors, activators of collagen and elastin production, and aids the protection of capillaries.
Evaluate your routine each month for visible improvements.
• MT Microneedling Home Roller can be used to advance the improvement of the skins texture.
• DermaFix SND Corrector can be applied to the neck and decollete for collagen boosting benefits
• Once an established DermaFix routine has been established, DermaFix MD Prescriptives DNA Protection may be added into your routine for added benefits.